Please read the following policy and we will be happy to help you out.. If for any reason you feel that you have a product that should be covered under warranty, please read the following policy and we will be happy to help you out.
Firexside Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
The FIREXSIDE warranty Does Not cover:
- Products damaged by normal wear and tear.
- Lost or stolen.
- Chipped or damaged paint due to normal wear.
- Damages caused by uses other than intended.
The Firexside Warranty Covers:
- Miss drilled mounting holes.
- Board graphic misprint
- Warped skateboards
- Garmets with holes.
- Faulty accesories.
- Faulty bushings that are in new condition.
Proof of Purchase
All warranty claims require a proof of purchase. The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is void if your product was purchased from another person or an unauthorized dealer.
Submitting a Claim
If you feel you have a product that should be covered by our warranty, please feel free to send the product to the address below and we will check it out to determine if it is eligible for replacement. If it does qualify for replacement we will send it back to you and cover the return shipping costs.
Fill out the form below with all the information required and we will email you about your claim. Once in contact we will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and you can send your defective gear to us. DO NOT send packages without contacting us first.
- Send only the parts that need to be replaced.
- Send package with a tracking number! (We are not responsible for lost shipments)
- Make sure to include your contact information, return address in the box.
Send package to:
Firexside | Warranty Dept.
PO Box 124
Suquamish, Wa 98392